LASER World of PHOTONICS 2021
LASER World of PHOTONICS is the world's leading trade fair for components, systems and applications in photonics.
Kex figures for the trade show 2019 (Source: Messe München)
- 33.999 visitors from 82 countries
- 1.325 exhibitors from 40 countries
- 55.000 square meters of total area
We offer you the opportunity to present your company at the Photonics Hub Pavilion and to benefit from our complete package for co-exhibitors.
The Photonics Hub Pavilion offers an open and modern, representative concept on approx. 170 m² with space for max. 26 exhibitors, all of whom will be located directly at the aisles. The Pavilion is registered in Hall B1; the final placement will be made by Messe München in autumn.
The complete package for co-exhibitors:
- Workstation for 2 persons with lockable storage space
- Glass showcase (illuminated and lockable)
- Company logo
- Brochure stand
- Power connection (1x) and consumption
- Meeting area for general use
- Beverage service for visitors
- Lunchtime snack for exhibitors
- Security and cleaning
- Organizational support before and during the trade show
- We support you with joint marketing and PR activities (press releases, social media)
The participation fee includes the complete package, communication fee and 2 exhibitor passes.
- 5.850,00 € plus VAT for members of one of the competence networks Optical Technologies (OptecNet Germany), Swissmem/specialist group Photonics, Photonics Austria and IVAM
- 6.300,00 € plus VAT for all other exhibitors
Invoicing April 2021, payable in advance of the trade show.
Please send us your binding „Application for co-exhibitors“ (registration form) with a legally valid signature
by email to email@example.com or by fax to +49 (0) 6732/935-123
Registrations will be considered according to the date of receipt.
If you have any questions please contact us directly.
Contact person: Dr. Angelika Murr, firstname.lastname@example.org
Phone: +49 (0)6732/935-122