Global Development of the European Strategic Partnership in Photonics for Health
Grant Agreement number 783420 LASER-GO
Partners from Lithuania (Coordinator), France, Austria, Spain and Germany have launched the LASER-GO GLOBAL project at the beginning of 2018.
The aim of the project is to develop a European cluster cooperation in the field of cross-sectoral health-photonics technology. The consortium brings together six clusters from five advanced and fast growing European Union countries representing around 1600 companies and 100 science and research institutions in the fields of medicine, biotechnology and photonics.
- Opticsvalley (OV) – the largest cluster in France specializing in optics, photonics, electronics and software,
- Human.technology Styria (HTS)- the main cluster in Austria specializing in life sciences and healthcare technologies,
- the Medicen Paris Region (MEDICEN) – the French business cluster specializing in biomedical engineering,
- the Biocat La Fundacio bioregio de Catalunya (BIOCAT) – the Spanish Catalonia region cluster operating in the ecosystem health and life sciences sector.
- OPTENCE – Kompetenznetz Optische Technologien Hessen / Rheinland-Pfalz (Optence e.V.) is one of Germany’s most important optical technology clusters in the Hesse and Rhineland-Palatinate region.
- Laser and engineering technology cluster (LITEK) – is a high-technology cluster operating in the field of optoelectronics and laser technology in Lithuania.
Project activities – High level information and business opportunities will be created for European companies in targeted export markets that are:
- Australia and New Zealand
- Canada (Quebec)
- South Korea