10th Wetzlar Autumn Meeting
Modern Optical Manufacturing
We cordially invite you to our anniversary event, the 10th Wetzlar Autumn Meeting "Modern Optical Manufacturing ", on September 29th-30th, 2020 to discuss and share the latest developments in modern optical manufacturing.
- Internationality: lectures in German or English, slides in English
- Visitors: Every year we welcome about 200 national and international guests (managing directors, developers, technicians, sales) Because of Corona this year the number of participants is limited due to 120 persons.
- Online Event: If you are not able to travel to Wetzlar you can book our online event.
- Online 29th Sept. Day 1, Wetzlarer Autumn Meeting (information and registration)
- Lectures: The program covers the topics of materials, components, machining / engineering, coating, metrology, applications.
- Exhibition: An accompanying table top exhibition with 30 exhibitors takes place in the foyer of the town hall - with little effort for the exhibitors and a lot of information for the target group.
- Networking: Whether it's a networking dinner or good conversations during breaks, discussions with speakers or an organized matchmaking by Photonics Hub – there are various opportunities for networking .
- Company tours: Photonics Hub organizes company tours for you (September 29th) in the Wetzlar region.
- Sponsors: Bühler, Satisloh, Schneider, Schott, OptoTech, Multiphoton Optics, Sill Optics, Innolite - thank you very much!
Up to and including July 30th, 2020 you get the early bird discount:
Members of the networks of OptecNet Deutschland e.V .: € 390.00 without VAT (16% VAT for Germans)
Non-members: € 520.00 without VAT (16% VAT for Germans)
If you register later than July 31st, 2020, the following prices apply:
Members of one of the networks of OptecNet Deutschland e.V .: € 490.00 without VAT (16% VAT for Germans)
Non-members: 620.00 € without VAT (16% VAT for Germans)
Become an exhibitor and be part of our anniversary event:
Registration Exhibition Autumn Meeting 2020 (English)